Monday 4 May 2015

Surprise!

When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- Pinterest.com

*

Hey, Monday
Glad to finally see you again.
Have just remembered that last week on the same day, I was totally nervous and.... sick. Why? Because last Tuesday was my first trip to Bandung (alone!) by train. 
My first trip-ever going to somewhere which is 8-hours far away from Jogja by my self.
Like, ever. This was a surpriseful experienced I'd ever had. 
So, what I was there for? 
To attend a free invitation of Seminar which held by Warta Himahi Parahyangan UniversityAlso.... as a finalist of the writing competition :p
Alhamdulillah, it is such a great happiness for finally could receive my very first trophy!! 
Totally, excited. 
The indescribeable moment was when I could buy two new books with my own money (from the prize). Okay, Though this is too much, but I'm proud of myself about this.Thank you so much for Anggrelika for giving me some advice and supporting me in this competition!
*

ps: I'm too happy that I think I should write this kind of post. Sorry :")
I was there for about 4 days (Tuesday-Friday). Actually, I planned to spend only 3 days. But lucky me, I missed my train to Jogja on Thursday hahahahaha. 
After all of this short trip, I just realized that traveling isn't boring much. I can't wait for my next trip. But still don't know where to go :p



Hugs and kisses,
Nisrina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion after reading this post?